14 August 2015

New doctor

>go to see my doctor this morning
>he's away on holiday.
>there is a replacement though
>go to waiting room
>nowhere else is there
>usually quite busy
>''the doctor will see you now''
>go in to his office
>slightly fatter version of my normal doctor
>clothes are a bit too casual and shabby
>but whatever
>''what seems to be the trouble?'' he asks
>well doctor, it's my penis 
>it's been feeling sore for about a week now
>asks me if i've been sexually active
>been with gf 4 years, no one else
>''what do you think it could be?'' he asks
>the last time we sexed she was on her period
>she wasn't as wet as usual
>i say it may have been due to the increased friction?
''well, let's have a look at it'' he says.

>pull front of trackpants down
>tell him that when i pull the foreskin back it stings
>am also producing excessive smegma
>i washed before coming though.
>''hmm, yes that does look a little raw'' he says
>he takes my penis in his hand
>he's gotten on to one knee before me
>he holds it up to look at it from underneath
>''have you noticed an unusual smell?'' he asks
>no doctor, i haven't
>''hmm'' he says
>he bends his head forward to sniff my dick
>actually touches my dick with his nostrils
>suddenly he violently snorts half my cock up his nose
>what the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?? I yell
>he snorts harder, attacking my cock like it's charlie sheen's first gram of the day
>his eyes widen as he deepnostrils me
>he's moaning and going crosseyed
>wanking me hard with his nostril
>''cum in my braaaain, cum in my brayyyyyyyyyn'' he moans
>clap my hands on his ears and fuck his fat face hard
>grab his hair and bust a massive nut
>it leaks out his ears
>tuck myself back in and arrange a follow up appointment at the desk