22 August 2015

Bigweld

>I was only 12 years old
>I loved Bigweld so much, I watched the robots movie 3 times a day just to see him
>I pray to bigweld every night
>"Bigweld is love" I say "Bigweld is life"
>My dad hears and calls me a faggot
>He was just jealous of my devotion to Bigweld
>I called him a nigger
>He hits me and sends me to bed
>I'm laying down, crying
>It's freezing
>I feel a presence in the room
>A cold, metallic hand touches leg
>It's Bigweld
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "See a need, fill a need"
>He grabs me with his powerful robot hands and puts my on my hands and knees
>He sees my need for his robo-dick
>and he fills it
>He rips open my asshole with his massive robot dick and fills me with his robo-seed
>my dad walks in
>Bigweld looks right at him
>"You can shine no matter what you're made of
>Bigweld murders my dad and leaves 
>Bigweld is love, Bigweld is life