27 August 2015

Sub teacher

>I was in Math class. 
>We had a sub. 
>He hated teaching. 
>He abused his power and gave everyone detentions. 
>Before he managed to send the message to the principal, I went up to him. 
>I told him to stop. 
>He said giving detention was his dream. 
>I taunted him. "Show me ya moves" I said. 
>He ran at me. 
>I dodged. 
>I turned around and said "Falcon Kick!" And kicked him in the stomach. 
>He was not defeated yet. 
>I threw him out the window. 
>We continued to battle. 
>I was getting weak. 
>I found a torch in the school's shed. 
>I lit his jacket on fire as I said "BOOST-A FIYAAAA !!!" 
>He was screaming loudly. 
>He took his jacket off and threw it onto my hand. 
>He was almost defeated. 
>I took the burning jacket off of my hand. 
>It was on fire. 
>I looked at the teacher. 
>He was getting ready to shoot me with his taser gun. 
>I quickly looked at my flaming fist and ran towards him. 
>I had reached him. 
>I noticed that my friend had started playing "The Meaning of Truth" 
>I was ready. 
>I thrusted my fist at him yelling "FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!"
>The impact caused the teacher to go flying into his car. 
>His flaming corpse hit the gas tank. 
>It exploded. 
>He was sent flying away. 
>There was a flash of light in the sky. 
>I then knew that he was gone. 
>I looked at my classmates and said 
"Hyesz!"