18 August 2015

Clifford

>be Emily Elizabeth
>one day, get a small puppy that was born red for some reason
>I fucking loved that dog so much
>name him Clifford
>over the next several months he began to grow about 25 feet tall, apparently because of how much I love him 
>Every day Clifford would take the most enormous dumps known to mankind
>Big, steamy, gigantic piles of dog shit would sit out on our front lawn all day in the hot sun
>eventually the entire neighborhood smelled like a dogs asshole, the most foul, shit smelling stench you've ever smelled
>kids at school would call me "Emily Excrement" because I'd come to school smelling like complete dog shit
>streets would be flooded by Clifford's pee
>entire neighborhood complains to my parents
>eventually, a construction crew is sent to my house every day to clean up the gigantic mountains of feces my big red mammoth dog would leave behind
>neighbors always complain about the smell
>one day, Clifford has been having diarrhea.
>mouse exterminator drives through neighborhood. Giant metal mouse mounted on top of his van.
>clifford sees, goes completely apeshit
>chases van through town, destroying multiple cars and a gas station (causing it to explode resulting in the deaths of 10 people) and knocks the van into a nearby house, killing a family of 6
>Clifford killed 16 people in just 30 minutes
>eventually, police arrive
>Clifford is too busy humping a nearby truck to notice
>releases giant waterfall of diarrhea in the middle of the street, causing a huge traffic jam and the entire town smelling like complete shit
>takes cleanup crews 2 months to cleanup what they dubbed "ground zero"
>Mayor and townspeople say he needs to be put down or given away
>choose to have him put down
>his body is given to science for research purposes
>1 year later
>entire town still smells of pee and mountains of dog shit
>kids at school still call me "Emily Excrement"
>my parents and I are moving in a month because the entire town hates us