12 August 2015

Julio

>Be me
>Be 13
>I have a retarded kid in my class
>His name is Julio
>He's retarded so he tells everyone to call him Junior
>whatever.jpg
>One day a new kid comes to our class
>His name is Robert
>Robert seems like a cool guy
>Start to hang out with him
>One day Junior starts to cry during class because his pencil broke
>He starts to scream that it was his favorite pencil
>Robert tries to calm him down
>Junior stops crying
>Robert later tells me he has experience with retards because his brother has downs syndrome
>Robert starts to hang out with Julio,and i'm forced to hang out with him too because i have no other friends
>A year passes
>Robert's brother goes to our school now
>One day I accidently break Julio's pencil
>He flips shit
>Tries to beat me up in an autistic fit of rage
>I try to stay away from him because I dont want to hit an autist
>That retard swings and misses
>He falls down and starts to cry
>Suddenly Robert and his brother show up
>They see him on the floor crying and me standing over him
>They both start beating me up
>Junior gets up and starts kicking me
>I cry and then they leave
>I get expelled for hitting a retard
>mfw I got my ass kicked by Robert, Downey, Junior