06 August 2015

Anon goes to the card shop

>be me, 23 year old virginfag
>never even touched a girl
>go to a card shop to trade in yugioh cards since thats my life now
>get to counter and there's a 8/10 chick there
>holyshitdemtiddies.png
>as i attempt to make eye contact spaghetti spills out of my pockets but i ignore it and continue
>show her my binder of yugioh cards that i want to trade in
>"oh yugioh! i used to love that as a kid."
>oh fucking christ on a bike why did i come to do this today
>awkwardly hand her the cards
>she winks at me
>whatthefuckdoido.jpg
>i wink back
>probably fucked that up badly
>get my money and bail
>"wait"
>turn around, chick hands me number
>amidreaming.avi
>basically we talk a lot over text but im a fucking shut in so i never see her irl
>finally the time comes where i can
>arrive at her house, start off slow then shit gets serious fast
>about to put my dick in her
>the words "'m gonna penetrate your trap hole with my swords of revealing light" slip out of my mouth
>spaghetti follows
>shes laughing her ass off and gets up
>literally stumbles out the door
>mfw