11 August 2015

Todd Howard

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Fallout so much, I had all the merchandise and games
>I pray to Todd Howard every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"Fallout is love" I say, "Fallout is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I knew he was just jealous for my devotion to Howard 
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I am crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in my bed and it's really cold
>A warmth is moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>It's Todd Howard 
>I am so happy
>He whispers in to the ear, "Fallout 4 confirmed"
>He grabs me with his powerful producer hands and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I open my wallet for Howard
>He starts taking my money
>It hurts but I do it for Todd 
>I can feel my money disappearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Todd 
>He roars a mighty roar as he fills my cabinet with Fallout 4 Pip boy Edition
>My dad walks in
>Howard looks him straight in the eye and says "War, war never changes"
>Todd Howard leaves through my window
>Fallout is love, Fallout is life