04 August 2015

Handing out papers

>be me in high school, sophomore year
>sitting in geometry class
>get random boner, like I always do in that class
>teacher is going to assign someone to pass out papers to the class
>teacher looks in my direction
>ohfuckno.jpeg
>"anon, you do it."
>no time to adjust my pants, I get up sheepishly and take the papers
>pass papers out to a few people now, half a class to go
>jailbait cumdumpster notices my bulge
>she laughs but nobody seems to care
>time to fuck her shit up
>"oh my god femanon, stop looking at my crotch!" I raise my voice so everyone can hear
>majority of the class laughs and calls her a whore(she is)
>she is visibly defeated and shunned in the classroom
>nobody noticed my bulge when I hand out the papers
>sit back down and don't finish geometry assignment