17 August 2015

Pong teacher

>be me
>26
>have 5 year old daughter
>work for Apple
>call rep for when retarded American calls me and says they can't fix their iPhone and turning it on and off again works
>Because working for Apple, get perks like shows
>Spoil daughter with weeks in advanced Ponies
>daughter loves it
>told her it's not a good idea to tell any one that she gets ponies early
>listens
>forgets 1 day
>tell friends one day
>one day at at parent teacher conference
>teacher says he baby sits on the side and tells the parents as a just in case
>pedomaybe.m4a?
>gives me reference
>checks them
>he's cleaner than bleach
>give him the chance
>leave with wife for the night
>forgot to log out of computer
>teacher texts and ask if he can use my computer and promises not to do anything stupid
>sure
>normally don't log out of my Apple stuff
>gets on acc
>downloads all pony eps of next season from my acc
>MFW he was a brony and didn't care about the money 
over all man did 11/10 job sitting my daughter