18 August 2015

beta gets stoned

>be me
>be 17 years old
>decent looking, but beta level social skills
>i usually just play unreal tournament during my free time
>here recently i have been hanging around this nice senior grill, solid 8/10
>we make runs around town looking for something to do in this shithole
>one of her friends calls her, who was a sophomore, asking her for a vape pen
>she was a borderline klepto, so we went to a smoke shop and stole a bunch of shit, including a vape pen for her friend
>we go over to her freshman boyfriends house to drop off the pen
>he invites us inside, i known him from school so he was pretty chill
>eventually, we pulls out some nice og dank
>i just smile and nod like the beta i am, and we eventually go to his backyard to roll up a joint
>this is where beta mode is activated
>out of fear i would be caught by my conservative baptist parents, i take off my clothes except for my underwear and undershirt
>while 8/10 rolls the blunt, the other two follow suit and take off all their clothes
>because of my stripping, 8/10 also decides to take off all clothes
>awwyiss.jpeg
>she immediately follows up with the idea to skinny dip in the hot tub
>we all take off our clothes and get into the hot tub
>8/10 upgraded to 9/10, nice double d's and great ass
>9/10 now has a big ass blunt, about 6 oz.
>we light the blunt, and pass it around
>take my first hit
>feelsgoodman
>we just sit around in the hot tub baked, and the muchies eventually hit us
>freshman orders a pizza
>shortly afterwards, the blunt is all smoked and we head inside
>we are ass naked, trying to find something to hold us down while we wait for pizza
>i eat 5 hot dog buns
>no hot dog
>just buns
>eventually, 9/10 takes me upstairs to some bedroom
>"weed makes me really horny, anon"

>luckily, i was too high to activate beta mode, and everything goes smoothly
>i kissed her, then ate her out, then just straight up fucking
>i had an irrational fear at the time that if i went fast enough, the friction my penis caused would light her vagina on fire, so i went really slow
>it was pretty boring sex, but we were high as shit, so it was aight
>better than my previous sexual experience with a furry, but that's a different story
>i eventually came, and nothing interesting really happened afterwards, besides she was cuddling me and i was just trying to comprehend what my beta self just accomplished
>i just forget where i am at, and i still have munchies pretty bad
>doorbell rings
>it's pizza
>mfw pizza