30 August 2015

Ant Man

>go to see ant man by myself because no friends or gf
>buy ticket online
>go to theater and buy 2 sodas and popcorns
>pretend to wait by the concession stand for someone else
>check broken CASIO watch every few minutes
>bring refreshments with me into the theater in the middle of previews
>theater is crowded
>only seats available is in the middle surrounded by couples and groups of friends
>put soda and popcorn in seat next to me pretending to reserve it
>take out my phone and browse /tv/ while waiting
>movie about to start
>couple sits two seats down and stares at me 
>say "my gf's running a bit late hehe" they just look at me weird
>mom in front of me starts glancing at me and whispering to her husband
>husband looks up at me for a bit and shakes his head
>movie starts
>start eating and drinking 
>everything going okay but keep getting glances
>movie is okay
>about 20 minutes later guy behind me kicks my headrest and asks if I'm alone
>"n-no my gf's on her way"
>10 minutes later he kicks my headrest again and shouts "THIS GUY'S ALONE"
>movie is paused and lights come on 
>everyone staring and yelling at me
>get up to leave and guy behind me grabs me
>guy next to me pins me down
>another guy comes up and flicks lit matches at me while yelling "loser"
>want to die
>security comes and throws me on the ground 
>floor is sticky
>puts cuffs on me
>start dragging me out
>everyone cheers
>guy who was behind me says "FORGOT YOUR 'GF'S FOOD LOSER" and throws the soda and popcorn on me 
>security officers laugh everyone applauds 
>dragged into the parking lot 
>police standing there to take me into custody
>on the way to a cruiser I trip
>get tasered for resisting arrest
>hold me for 48 hours 
>due in court on the 5th
>I just wanted to see ant man
>I just want to be like everyone else