11 August 2015

Sex while high

>be me
>high school
>autistic beta stoner virgin
>been friendzoned for 2 years by a 8/10 blonde with amazing boobs
>always had a crush on her but never said anything
>one day we are talking on aim
>out of the blue she says ”anon, have you ever had sex high?”
>almost cum on my keyboard
>we’ve never talked about sex and she doesn’t smoke
>”no, i haven’t. why?”
>”because i’ve always wanted to… do you want to try it?”
>try to say yes without sounding too excited
>not sure if i am dreaming
>next day she comes over
>we smoke in my room
>after the J is out we get into my awkward twin sized bed
>start to make out
>itsfinallyhappening.png
>first girl I’ve ever kissed, not sure what to do
>”anon, why are you doing it so weird?”
>”oh… its just cause I’m really high”
>she’s not buying it, she can tell I’ve never kissed a girl
>can’t think of anything to say to get her in the mood
>repeatedly try kissing and expecting her to just get naked
>her autism detectors are blaring
>she makes up an excuse to leave and shuffles out
>my room is still hotboxed and smoke pours out into my house
>parents come home early from work, smell my mids
>catch me high and make me tell them what happened
>ground me for a month for smoking, take my phone and computer
>they go to her house and tell her parents we were smoking weed
>no longer friends with her
>didn’t get laid until 2 years later
>tfw