29 August 2015

Anon goes back to school

>be me 
>sign up for a computer programming Course at the nearby college
>don’t really know all that much about computers outside of Word and Power Point
>don’t know anything about coding
>told my friends I was going to school to be a hacker
>they thought it was bad ass
>literally only know how to use MS word and a little bit of Excel
>take course anyways because Zuckerburg 
>first day 
>Intro to C+
>teacher asks if anyone in the class has a coding background
>everyone in the god damn class shoots their hands up
>I impulsively put my hand up, but I was super late putting my hand up
>very noticeably late
>teacher looks right at me 
>proceeds to ask me some question about code or some shit
>this was within 10 mins of being in this class and already on my ass
>have no idea what to say
>teacher says something mildly funny (“cat got your tongue” or some bullshit like that) 
>class erupts in laughter
>he asks me what my name is
>thought I would be able to ride his humor train to station
>”Just call me The Big Cheese”
>class goes silent
>no one says a word for a legit 5 seconds
>no one knows what just happened
>teacher is trying to hide his cringes for me
>tells me it is nice to meet me
>feel like the biggest faggot alive
>just made a group of 50 people cringe simultaneously 
>no one ever recovers