29 August 2015

Hot tub party

>be me
>be summer of 6th grade
>be super chubby
>get invited over to friend hot tub party
>friend was a qt3.14 and I was excited
>go out and buy new swimsuit 
>made sure to tell mom it has to be tony Hawk
>fucking loved tony hawk but didn’t like skating at all
>be day of party
Fuckyeah.jpg
>get to friends house
>only see qt3.14
>”hey anon, I’m going to get changed, you’re early. Go wait in the hot tub”
>think I have her all to myself
>go out to the back yard and get into hot tub
>have super idea of taking off shorts to impress hotty with my confidence since it would only be us
>settle into hot tub naked, push bubble jets button
>sexy bitch opens sliding door and pokes her head out
>”oh good, you’ve already started the bubbles. Come on everyone, anon has it all set”
>rest of friends rode in one car
Shittinginthehotwater.mov
>everyone gets into tub and starts doing stupid kid shit
>splashing, kicking, screaming and the such
>I join in the fun but keep lower body under the foam 
>excitement wears down and everyone sits back and talks
>no one has noticed I’m naked yet
Spoketoosoon.mp3
>The bubble timer stops and the foam dissipates
>suddenly realizing they will find out
>qt3.14 looks over at me and screams
>”EEWWW! ANON ARE YOU NAKED?!” 
>everyone looks at me
>everyone freaks out and runs inside to tell her mom
>mfw I’m alone in the hot tub naked
>mfw they never let it down
>mfw they tell everyone at school