28 August 2015

Anons goes outside

>be me
>16 y/o fat neckbeard loner
>spend summer playing video games and smoking weed while parents are at home and little bro is out playing with his friends
>be sunday
>parents are at home and are nagging me about how i never go out and shit
>literally kick me out of the house and tell me to not come back till i find some friends
>fuck around the neighbourhood a bit till i find little bro and his mates
>they play hide and seek, i join because why not
>me an some other fag are seeking
>look around everywhere, cant find them
>suddenly come across a group of 9/10 girls around my age just chilling in front of the block
>as we pass by, one of them asks me if we are looking for a bunch of kids that went that way
>shit, play it cool!
>"nah, we are just fucking around till we find them"
>group of girls starts giggling, one of them says im cute
>im 2/10, fat skinhead neckbeard but im too socially awkward to realize shes joking
>turn around
>"this is not even my final form!"
>group if girls starts laughing
>realize what had just happened
>start running towards home
>spaghetti falls out of pocket
>slip and fall on spaghetti
>upon falling, break my nose
>theres blood and spaghetti everywhere
>get up and keep running towards home
>burst through front door and run to room
>mom comes in and finds me curled up in the fetal position covered in blood, sweat, tears and spaghetti
>asks me what happened
>"this is not even my final form, mom..."