09 August 2015

Anon meets girl

>Be me
>Have waste disposal job, but I like it. It gets me fed.
>Virgin betafag
>Loner
>Very quiet and timid
>I'm told I have a face only a mother could love
>People are usually afraid of me, they think I'm creepy but I'm used to it at this point
Feelsbadman.png
>I just want to find a nice grill I can start a family with
>Then, I met her
>One day I'm hanging out on the side porch minding my own business, eating my breakfast.
>New neighbor girl is going all around the neighborhood introducing herself
>Haven't seen her yet but holy shit, when I do...
>Petit body
>Light dirty blonde hair
>Green/blue eyes
>Smile of a goddess
>Perfect skin
>Easy 10/10
>The kind of girl you see in movies and shit
>Didn't think these girls really existed
>Initiate pathetic alternate reality daydreams...
>Watch her from a distance as she gets closer and closer to my home
>I have no chance
>She will think I'm ugly
>Probably just avoid me altogether
>Panic mode
>Convince myself that I should just avoid any contact with her so I slink into the corner
>She reaches my home
>Spots me immediately
>Walks right over next to me and just smiles and stares
>Doesn't look scared or disgusted by me
>I'm too scared to do anything
>Just stare back, lost in her beautiful eyes
>Strangely intimate eye contact, doesn't even feel awkward
>"I've heard a lot about you anon... I know your type."
>Wat
>Just giggles and walks away with a cute little bounce in her step
>Datass
>I continue on with my pathetic life and go find something to eat, thinking about her all day, wishing I said something to her
>She comes back the next day out of no where and we end up hanging out
>Turns out her name is Nessa, shes Scandinavian or some shit
>She mostly talks and I listen to her
>She makes me forget about my looks
Feelsgoodman.mp4
>We just mess around all day doing whatever to pass the time
>We really understand each other on a level I've never felt, I don't need to say or do much
>She comes back the next day
>Picks me up and we travel around in her little electric car
>We go to stupid places but with her anything is fun
>We do stuff like this nearly everyday for weeks
>Weeks turn to months
>Feeling pretty comfortable with her now
>One day shes dropping me off back at my home but I don't want her to leave
>Start to playfully touch all over her hands and arms tickling her as I do so
>I could tell she was a little weirded out at first, but she got past it
>Didn't really bother me, I wasn't too attractive after all...
>Slowly move over to her tits and ass, every so lightly
>I'm all over her
>"Stop it anon, that tickles"
>She doesn't stop me
>Her laughter gets me going
>Shes loving it
>Primal instincts take over
>I bite her neck. Fucking hard.
>There's blood
>"OW!! SHIT ANON"
>She slaps me and I fall to the floor, confused as to what the fuck I just did
>Shes crying her eyes out now, wailing like a banshee
>"I knew I should have listened to Mrs. Jones!!! She said your type were dangerous!!!"
>MFW she is 8
>I fucking take off, running away as fast as I can
>She picks up a rock and throws it at me, killing me instantly
>MFW I am a spider