02 August 2015

Play House

>Be me, 16
>Babysitting for a family on my street
>They're out til about midnight, on a date or some shit idc
>So I'm stuck with their 7 year old daughter
>We'll call her Emma
>Not the first time I've babysat for them
>They leave the house about 6pm
>She wants to play hide and seek
>Whatever.gif
>We play for a while
>She then requests to hide because "I have a new idea!"
>So I count to about 50 or something
>As I'm looking around this time I notice the pink sweatpants she was wearing just laying on the ground in the upstairs hallway
>I figured she decided to change, so I keep looking
>In the door way to her room lies the white tanktop she was wearing
>thefuck.jpg
>I check around the room and finally open the closet
>"SURPRISE!" she yells as she chucks what had remained of her clothing at my face in the form of flowered underwear
>I freeze for a good two seconds, trying hard not to pitch my tent
>"Put your clothes back on" I say, somewhat reluctantly.
>She pouts, and then says "but I have a new game!" and looks up at me with those pleading eyes
>Naturally, I ask "what game?"
>she says "my cousins and I play pretend house!"
>Don't do it man
>You know better
>Immapieceofshit.png
>"Well, how do you play?" I ask, knowing full well I should just remind her to put her clothes on
>YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY she yells jumping up and down
>I'm trying not to look below her face, although her chest is still undeveloped and she probably doesn't care
>I calm her down and ask again
>"OK so what do we do?"
>She says "well first get on the bed"
>So I do, and in the process fully pitch my tent
>"Now what?" I inquire
>"Well we have to go to sleep because we have work in the morning!" she says excitedly
>Before I can do anything, she runs and shuts the door, turns the light out and jumps on the bed
>Next thing I know she has her butt wedged up against my crotch and is forming little spoon fully naked
>I start feeling shaky and highly uncomfortable
>She then breaks the silence "put your arm around me so I can sleep!"
>Reluctantly I persist only because she said to and I wrap my right arm around her smooth, slender body
>"Good night, anon!"
>"Good night", I reply
>Silence
>"Anon?"
>"Yes?"
>"You should take your clothes off to sleep"

>Stunned, I sort of retrace my steps to this moment and gain a little morality back
>"Emma, I can't do that" I say
>Pouts again "Why not?"
>I don't even know how to explain this to a child
>"Because adults can't play house with kids"
>"You're not a adult, anon! You can always play games with me!"
>That didn't take long
>"Fine", I said, and removed my shirt, hoping that would appease her.
>Nope.png
>"You have to take it ALL off, anon!"
>Didn't need much convincing at this point
>She can't see anything anyway, it's dark
>I remove the rest of my clothes
>She cuddles back up to me
>Her tiny butt bumps into my erect crotch
>goddammit
>"Anon, what was that?"
>I try to hide it by holding it against my body with my left hand and continuing to hold her with my right
>No good, she gets up
>Before I can do anything, the lights come on

>"SUPRISE"
>"Anon, Anon, I invited over all my friends to play house with us, isn't this great?"
>Twelve greasy 30 year olds shed their trench coats as they enter room
>I could smell them from the bed
>They all climbed in and cuddled in the bed with me and Emma
>One of them stuck their thumb in my ass
>Cryed self to sleep