20 August 2015

Asian girlfriend

>be me
>have Asian girlfriend 
>strict Asian parents
>father is super traditional and doesn't like me all that much
>pretty sure its because I'm white
>don't allow me to stay overnight at their house
>doesn't want me stuffing their ethnic daughter on his watch
>seemsreasonable.jpg
>we have only been dating for 3 weeks and Iv never broke this rule
>until last night
>we got really drunk and we decided to sleep at her place because it was a lot closer than mine
>end up having really loud drunk sex
>her room is in the basement so we thought no one could hear
>we were wrong
>In the morning we get up early so I can leave without a trace
>as we're walking up the stairs I hear her dad call her name from the kitchen
>shit
>she tells me to go back into her room and wait until she figures something out
>5 mins later she comes down and grabs me and says that everything is fine
>tells me that I can just leave through the front door
>doesn't tell me that her parents called her out for the loud sex noises they heard last night
>walk upstairs and see her father standing by the front door holding the door open for me
>fuck this is awkward
>she leads me to the door in silence
>her father is staring at me in anger
>quickly put my shoes on
>no one says a word
>panic
>put my arms around her father
>the same arms that fucked his daughter last night
>he stands their stiff as a board
>doesn't accept my hug
>go to walk out the door
>turn back and look him straight in the eye
>"Thanks"