07 August 2015

Cousin is Weeaboo

>be me
>living casually with my grandparents because my parents are shitlords
>but no we arent here to talk about them
>there are more pressing matters
>3 days ago my cousin came over after the power got knocked out (We're from NJ so that storm knocked his power out.)
>lets call him Shea
>Shea brings over his xbox, breathing heavily
>says he needs to get on live and play halo and cod 
>not particularly fond of either of those games but i nod
>before i go, he utters forbidden words
>"hey, do you wonder what it would be like to live in japan with all the anime stuff wouldnt it be cool"
>no
>NO
>MY COUSIN IS WEEABOO TRASH
>later confirmed this while we were out to eat
>asks if we heard about the "anime maid" cafe in new york or if we like that vocaloid weeb shit
>grandparents have no idea what the fuck he's talking about but they act interested
>goes on again how he's going to move to japan when he's 18
>i'm silently screaming in my head, acting like im not paying attention
>he looks over at me "do you watch sword art online"
>fuckitmadecontactwhatdoido
>shake my head and ask what it is
>i've made a terrible mistake

He spent the rest of the night trying to talk to me about hentai