25 August 2015

I am Ghoul

>be me 20
>college and shit
>date pretty girl
>9/10 
>my life is fucking good
>one day, Vault-tec calls
>"Hello, Anon, we need you to give some info about your reserved place in Vault blahblahblah"
>realize its 2077
>Bombs start falling
>wanna get to Vault
>*boom
>wake up after some time
>"what the fuck, how long...?"
>Realize I am ghoul
>FFS
>Oh, well, at least I am not dead
>Try to live in Wasteland as good as I can
>Set a small shop in one city
>Prosper as fuck
>One day some guy appear
>"Player? What the fuck does it mean?"
>"Hello, welcome to my shop"
>"Hello, anon, I would like you to give me everything you have"
>"What the fuck, no way!"
>"[Charisma 10] Yes, you will"
>Dont give him everything, dont give him everything, dont give him everything, anon!
>Give him everything
>Nothing to sell, I get poor
>Get kicked out of city
>FFS
>Get raped by Supermutants in Wasteland