10 August 2015

Mrs White

>Sophomore year of high school
>Really hot teacher at school called Mrs. White
>She has a husband that teaches in the same school
>One day I'm in her class learning about WWI and shit
>New 9/10 student that has the same name as me comes outta buttfuck nowhere
>Teacher obviously think he's sexy but no one mentions it
>Bring it up with my mates at lunch later
>They all think the new student is hot too
>My teachers husband overhears and asks us about this student
>We inform him and he goes to QT female teacher's class
>Give no thought it

7 years later

>Browsing Facebook and stalking the Hunter x Hunter fanpage
>Find the new student's facebook page
>Start a chat with him about HXH
>He seemed like a douche back than, but we really get along now
>Eventually talking about girls we banged
>He tells me about our teacher and how he had a threesome with her and her husband
>Ask him how he got away with it for so long
>MFW he tells people he convinced people that it was me because of him because we have the same name