05 August 2015

Penis inspection day

>Be fourth grade
>Be first day back from winter break
>Get out of lunch and notice big line outside MP room
>Oh shit forgot it was penis inspection day!
>Mfw I didn't properly wash my underscrotal last night
>Coach is gonna notice for sure
>Going to have me practice on him again
>Laughing stock of whole school
>No way, gotta think of a plan
>Quickly leave line and run over to the nearest bathroom
>Tell teachers it's an emergency
>Run into boy's bathroom
>Not a soul around
>ThankGod.jpg
>Run over to sink
>Drop pants
>Turn on warm water
>Lift my hefty package up into the stream of cleansing sweetness
>Realize too late that I accidentally turned the water to full blast hot!
>Cry in pain as I burn my little boy basket
>OhfuckOhfuckOhfuck
>Quickly run to soap dispenser and douse the heat with cool pink soap
>That'sbetter.gif
>Turn the hot water off and rinse the soap off my low hanging fruits
>Actually not that bad, can't even tell anything happened
>Walk out of bathroom right as some other kid is walking in
>Head back to the line, friends all waiting for me, they all passed
>My turn
>The moment of truth
>PE teacher spends about 5-6 minutes thouraghly inspecting and exercising my shlonger
>Tells me I did a great job this year, and no extra credit needed this time
>Pats me on my tushy and gives me a kiss for luck
Everything went better than expected
That could have been awkward