23 August 2015

Spike

>be me in 9th grade
>gets bullied alot
>find box set of Buffy the vampire slayer in garage
>started watch it because it seemed ok
>really started to enjoy it
>started wearing trench coat to school because spike wore one
>haven't seen bully in a few days
>see him down hall
>starts to approach me
>ohfuck.mp3
>im ready this time though
>"hey anon,the matrix is that way"
>stare at him in the eyes
>i reply with "the name is spike now" in the most British voice ever
>punch him in the nose
>he slams me into locker
>ouch.jpg
>his winning
>i kick him in the knee
>he goes down quicker than bill Cosby's career
>everyone screams
>I stomp on his chest and tell him "the big bad is back"
>got suspended from school and had to see a counsellor 
>never got bullied again

mfw watching buffy made me fight someone