30 August 2015

Not a normal trip

>be me
>little grill just tryna enjoy an acid trip
>somewhat experienced so i know what to expect 
>lays on bed and feel a weird building up sensation
>everything gets dizzy and i dont know whats going on
>vision where did you go
>feel a burst and a sudden rush through my body
>jump out of bed freaked out as fuck
>my entire right side of body is numb and weak
>what the fuck just happened
>this isnt acid what 
>texts friend
>known him for years, trusts him
>"um i feel like something exploded inside me should i call an ambulance?"
>"no dude youre fine. its prob just the acid"
>but i feel so weird
>fuck you 
>asks father to take me to hospital 
>cant explain what just happened my mind is scrambled
>my dumb ass thought it was my stomach acting up 
>doctors check for stomach issues and nothing
>go home and sleep 
>week and a half goes by and ive dropped 2 more times since then and havent had the same problem
>still numb and weak on right side of my body
>headaches coming and going
>goes on a long walk today and right side of body starts to hurt
>i just want the right side to feel like my left again :(( 
>asks dad to take me to doctor
>have to wait until monday to schedule appointment
>its fryday (ayy)
>fuck it why not google it then
>everything matches up for a transient ischemic attack
>did i have a mini stroke
>asks same friend about it
>"I FUCKIN KNEW IT"
>WHAT THE FUCK MAN YOU TOLD ME I WAS FINE
>kinda convinced it was 
>gonna ask father to buy me asprin when he wakes up
>tfw you have a stroke but it wasnt that serious