07 August 2015

PS4 music

>be me, 4 weeks ago
>at friends house, went to play some ps4
>we go to his room and I sit on the floor Indian style and he sits on the stool beside me
>he grabs the controllers and turns the console on
>he says, "hold up I gotta shit."
>he leaves as the ps4 goes on to the screen at pic related
>then it happens
>the music plays 
>I can't explain it but I was entranced
>it was beautiful and I swear I was filled with such emotion I could've cried
>after like 8-10 minutes he comes back
>"you didn't start the game up?"
>I didn't know what to say, so I just told him I didn't feel good and I went home
>I remember sitting in front of my computer for a while trying to figure out wtf just happened. 
>I decided to listen to it again
>so I found a YouTube video that played the tune
>it was nice but I wasn't the same
>this was really disappointing to me and I kinda sat there agitated
>I finally just said fuck it and resolved to buy a system
>the girl at GameStop asked if I wanted a bundle or a game or online subscription
>no no no 
>just the system
>I got a new one just in case
>So took it home and quickly set everything up and as fast as I could got through all that bullshit setup
>what nonsense that was
>and then I got it
>I got the music
>I sat there melted into my chair and listened for hours