03 August 2015

Drippy

>be me
>storeman at local supermarket
>receiving orders, lifting pallets etc. 
>easyasfuck.wav
>recently decide to be less of a piece of shit and lose some weight
>start having spinach and other green shit smoothies instead of breakfast 
>feelsbadman.jpg
>start having terrible bowel movements and farts, think nothing of it
>at work one day, lifting some pallets to stack them
>let out horrendous fart
>not a fart
>shit my pants 
>running down my leg and everything
>ohshit
>don't have change of clothes or anything, just festering shit covered ones I'm wearing

>mfw I have to call my manager and explain that I have to go home because I've shit my pants
>mfw I have to walk through entire store during lunch time rush with shit running down my legs
>mfw everyone at work now calls me "drippy"