14 August 2015

Subway

>walk into subway
>stand directly in the doorway and stare at the menu
>disregard other's attempts to get in
>get inside
>let everyone go in front of you 
>say 'excuse me I believe I was next'
>get to bread decision station
>white, no Italian, no honey wheat, no whole grain, no hearty Italian, ya know what-I'll go with white
>toasted please
>when it's done say I asked for double toasted. say 'I know what I said'
>bacon, oil n vinegar extra extra, pickles
>toasted, double 
>get to meat picking station
>meatball, pepperoni, buffalo chicken, teriyaki chicken, steak, teriyaki steak 
>toasted, double
>you forgot the cheese
>all cheese, double, toasted
>every vegetable, extra mushrooms 
>toasted
>oil n vinegar, ranch, chipotle , extra
>microwave please 
>I believe I said toasted
>cut it in 8ths please 
>get to register, add up all the doubles and everything, such a pain in the ass 
>I just wanted three cookies