20 August 2015

Slingblade

>be me at 18
>at senior prom
>I go with a 6/10 date
>we talk a while at one of the tables, but she finds out I am a gun person, she's a stupid lib.
>she walks away without saying anything
>walk around building looking for someone, I've got to bang something tonight
>see 8/10 walking out of building with face in hands
>walk over talk to her
>boyfriend was banging another girl in bathroom
>ohshit.jpg
>offer to drive her home
>she says we can pretend to be together to spite him
>we dance and shit, groovy as fuck, shit's so cash
>we kiss a little bit and get eyeballed by staff
>we leave 15 minutes early to get to the field of tents that some based kids set up the night before
>I'm armed with rubbers
>we waste no time and start fucking like rabbits
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>she orgasms, I cum right there afterward.
>we go again, hearing "damn" outside the tent
>I often imitate the guy from the movie "Slingblade"
>While banging her in my favorite position, I say "MHM I RECKON DIS FEEL GOOD MHM, I'LL HAVE ME A BIGGUM."
>She stops making noise, just looks at me, takes me a few seconds to realize what's going on
>"what the fuck was that?"
>"Uhhh, hah, you ever see the movie Slingblade?"
>Like a dumbass, I actually try to fucking explain this fucking thing to her while my meat log is lodged in her garage.
>she just gets up and leaves.
I guess it doesn't matter, had sex.